Our Business Intelligence (BI) leverages software and services to transform data into actionable intelligence that informs an organisation’s strategic and tactical business decisions. Ultimately, to outsmart and outdeliver your competitors.
Business Intelligence Overview
Business Intelligence is not just about dashboards and visualisation; it is a technology-driven process for analyzing data and presenting actionable information through data visualisation to help business make informed decisions. Business Intelligence comprises the strategies and technologies used by enterprises for performing the relevant data analysis of business information. BI technologies provide historical, current and predictive views of business operations.
- Connect with your data, any data
- Prepare and model your data with ease
- Provide new advanced analytics in a simple fashion
- Create interactive reports customized for your business
- Businesses looking to analytically approach business development
- Managers looking to visualise new opportunities or identify unknown challenges
- Companies needing to get a broader view of the business through connecting new data sources providing new and added insight
- Businesses that are ready to move beyond batch reporting to faster and more dynamic reporting, analysis or planning
Online analytical processing
Complex event processing
Business performance management
- “Don’t be theoretical. Start with a business problem!”: we practice “keep it stupid simple” principle, which means we focus on simple problems first, instead of defining a larger complex problem to get underway.
- “Unify data strategy and business strategy”: any business looking to leverage real change is looking to understand its data. We help define what data is necessary for the business to drive understanding from its data, or help define what that data should look like.
- “Informed decision-making through visualisation of key business information”: once the key performance indicators are clear and the data is present, we’ll get straight to visualising this early on, as this ensures engagement and insight from all stakeholders as early as possible. The more visual, the easier it is to engage with.
Common functions of Business Intelligence technologies include:
- MS Power BI implementation
- Online analytical processing
- Text mining
- Big data analytics
- Complex event processing
- Prescriptive analytics
- Data mining
- Predictive analytics
- Statistical analysis
- Process mining