Interested in building-up IT delivery operations outside of your organization? Value working within a European project culture and time zone? Want hazzle free integration and a lean governance structure?
We see our Nordic working culture combined with continuous learning as a way to support long term co-operations – with people and with customers. We may assign individuals to your project and build a fully dedicated team, but they still reside in our culture of trust, care and responsibility. We ensure proper onboarding, guidance and management of individual team members, alongside program management. All you need to do is manage the relationship and your project.
- Your business requires new solution development, while you are busy supporting a core product
- You want to ramp up a new software development team quickly, but you don’t want the hassles of hiring, organizing technical implementation and quality assurance
- You want access to additional knowledge, a stable environment and best practice without having to build it for yourself
Business looking for a long-term solution to complex development projects that demand diverse mix of specialist skills while requiring a complex management reporting structure. Initiatives asking for a mature and accountable partner taking over responsibility for deliverables and overall performance.
- Accelerated time to completed solution
- Rapid ramp-up of IT delivery output in a European project culture and time zone
- Local access to engineering skills in one of Europe’s fastest growing IT industries
- Cost optimizations through the reduction of resource costs and overhead costs