“The journey to the company website first felt like collecting pieces of a puzzle. The team was moving in the right direction by exploring the technology, sometimes blindfolded, and upskilling to discover the winning algorithm and construct the solution.”
– Olesya Lukyanenko, HRM at Global Mediator
- In order to achieve cost-effectiveness and benefit from the application of the Microsoft Solutions Stack, the team chose Power Platform as the technology to meet the project's challenges. Hands-on experience of the MS innovative product was gained through the pioneering efforts without clarifying set-up documentation.
- The Dataverse was integrated with the Power Apps portal and Power Apps to leverage all the necessary data from SharePoint and other sources. The engineers seized the Power Platform components and developed a robust corporate website.
- The company’s online community centred around one internal portal that is:
- Well-structured and informative. The UI as the real contact point between the users and the application is intuitive. The HR branding with space and science fiction motives is inspiring and projects the company’s culture. As a result, the portal is both a corporate and social communications platform.
- Unifies and categorizes the corporate data for team members like company policies, requests, and document libraries. The information is accessible, structured, and secured in a single repository.
- Embeds diverse Power Apps-based applications such as My Profile, Our Team, Leave Requests, Document Library for the HR procedures.
- The HR paperwork was automated: scheduling follow-ups, revising vacation requests, making calculations and similar operations are 4 times faster now. The HR specialists can concentrate on a higher-level agenda.
- Careful attention is paid to the newcomers. The onboarding flows are personalized: the meeting schedules and task lists are automatically appointed by the system and shown on the profile pages for a smooth adaptation to the corporate activities.
- To see the full-scale corporate canvas, the dynamic organisation chart is embedded in the website. The newcomers navigate easily through the teammates’ allocations, email addresses, and instant Teams meeting scheduling.
- The information displayed for the users is classified depending on the positions and access rights. The users’ personal data are visualized and easy to perceive.
Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Apps portals
“We aspired to have a powerful tool to maintain our authenticity and transmit our culture online, a corporate HR portal to keep the teams involved despite working from home. Naturally, as a Microsoft tech stack company, we referred to Power Platform as a groundbreaking technology.”
– Nicolai Krarup, COO at Global Mediator
unified corporate platform
faster - automation increased HR activities
engineers on the project
About our customer
Global Mediator is an award-winning Danish software engineering house with a development centre in Kyiv that helps companies to adjust their processes and operations to the rapidly evolving corporate world. As a competent value creator, Global Mediator improves customer experience by transforming and rationalising business practices.