- A flexible architecture has a module-based structure (covering connection with the vehicle itself, city dispatch providers, local transport system, etc.).
- An exchange of information among the modules is set-up through the shared data bus approach. The solution will be developed in such a way that supports its extension by adding more modules as and when needed. The fleet management system can be used for different types of objects that can transmit GPS-coordinates in real time.
- The front-end side of the system will be divided into two parts: 1. Internal – for operators and administrators – as a supervision and control option to setup mapping between dispatch and transport systems monitoring the telemetrics received from vehicles. 2. External – for end-users – as an alternative to the mobile application.
- Flutter framework was used for mobile and web cross-platform application to cover IOS, Android, and Web simultaneously without the need to develop separate products. One of the main requirements for mobile app development was high responsiveness to changes as updates are done regularly. On the one hand, it allows the customer to maintain a cost-efficient model, and on the other – users have identical experience no matter what platform they are currently using.
- Automated code testing is used during the whole process of software development as it ensures the stability of the system during the implementation period.
- The development cycle is built using the CI/CD concepts.
(part of GCP)