"A fast and effective response to our customers' needs is of vital importance to our company. Having a user-friendly interface of internal systems has become our priority in order to support multiple daily planning activities. To optimize the delivery costs for a transport and distribution company is an ongoing target."
- Marcel Dijkman, CFO
- Three components of Meta UI – Map, Grid, Time slider – were developed to accommodate the needs of Vos Transport.
- The Map component solves important logistic-related tasks:
- Drawing point on the map by coordinates with specified color, including icon on the map for trucks.
- Drawing numerous points on the map with clustering.
- Reacting on left and right click on the points. Right click - display description. Left click - any action in NAV.
- Selecting the point by clicking - the appearance is changed, and the click is processed in NAV.
- Selecting the points using lasso.
- Drawing the route between two or more points.
- The Grid component makes the grid much more user friendly by introducing:
- Conditional styling for your data. Advanced conditional formatting based on row values.
- Aggregating data within one column by adding complex cell content with display functions.
- Embedding complex html into tooltips. Adding interactive elements and additional logic.
- Frozen columns and expandable rows. Individual presets and much more.
- The Time slider as a component covers:
- Displaying process activity that depends on customer's logic.
- Changing the duration of your process/activity by moving and resizing, editing new date of activity.
- Displaying the current phase of planning in real time.
- Changing view interval and much more.
Dynamics OData Api Services
Dynamics Extension Application
Dynamics Java Script Client Add-In
Angular Framework | ASP.NET Core 2.2
- Mark Brummel, NAV Solutions Architect
fewer errors in planning
optimized planning process time by decreasing manual work of planning manager
improved response times due to better overview of possible delays by using the time slider
About our customer
Vos Transport has been active in the field of transport and distribution for more than 60 years. The company has started with one truck in Apeldoorn and has grown into a leading transport company with 600+ employees. With a financially healthy balance sheet, Vos Transport has experienced steady growth in recent years. This has enabled to strengthen company's market position and further expand the range of services. Vos Transport is rewarded with highly appreciated awards - Lean and Green Award, Graydon Award, SQAS attestation etc.