Aiming at broadening our existing expertize and building data competence we are looking for a talented person to help us identify the best solutions for our customers in data architecture.
- +3 years’ experience designing architecture, including principles, governance structures, system landscape etc
- Has a relevant higher education (Master) in Computer Science or equivalent ensuring a solid analytical and methodological background
- More consultative approach than technical: ability to see the whole picture, identify customer’s need and come up with solution
- Exceptional communication skills, fluent English
- Comfortable working with business processes in relation to digital services
- Can build, optimize (and maintain) conceptual and logical database models — initially focused on Jet Analytics
- Knows how to analyze system requirements and implement migration methods for existing data
- Hands-on experience with SQL, data cubes and Dynamics; ideally AX
- Familiar with predictive analysis and data visualization techniques using relevant tools — can prepare data for machine learning etc
- Selecting features, building and optimizing end-to-end corporate solutions using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Extending data with third party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building corporate analytics systems and further reporting
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and turning data into valuable insight with visually stunning dashboards and reports with the help of various data visualization tools and techniques; building BI infrastructure on a solid background
- Collaborating with software immediate users; ensuring the services are delivered timely and to the highest quality standards, and automating certain processes within this software
- Providing expert technical consultation, answering the arising questions, and solving issues
Experience:3 – 5+ years as Product Owner/Manager
Languages:Advanced English spoken level
Full Stack Engineer (Python)
What we are looking for?The new era of public transportation is coming. With that new challenges arise. And to deal with them our customer (the leading provider of autonomous vehicle solutions in the Nordics and the Baltics with headquarter in Denmark) is developing solution that will help to create autonomous bus orchestration. For this project we are looking for talented person who is ready to help us with these technical challenges, and is not scared to create something that does not exist yet.
Experience:3+ years of Python experience
Languages:Intermediate English spoken and written level
Microsoft Dynamics NAV/365 BC Developer
What we are looking for?We experience steady growth and needs to further expand our development capacity. As we focus on selling development projects to long-term partners, our team consists of a variety of strongly skilled and strong minded people.
Experience:Over 2 years
Test Engineer (MS Dynamics NAV)
What we are looking for?Global Mediator is experiencing steady growth and needs to further expand its development capacity. As a result, we are looking for a Test Engineer (ideally with NAV testing experience) to join our ever expanding technical team. This position is based in our Kyiv office.
Experience:Over 2 years
Languages:English, Upper Intermediate