The right individual will help drive all digital marketing and connected business development activities forward, for all our business-to-business initiatives in the EU markets. During the past year, the business has grown +50% while being in a process of redefining its service offering – you will be central to bringing our thinking to market. This means that you will be responsible for planning, executing and following up on all relevant activities within the areas of digital marketing, brand management as well as some sales planning and coordination as result of that.
Your job will be to build out a market identify framework to enable us to better identify, target, approach and win the right clients. Defining our digital marketing, as well as tools implementation, is vital to build out and maintain our online presence, this includes website content creation, social media activities focused on LinkedIn (customers) and Facebook (employees) including, blogs, videos, press releases and ensuring that all outgoing support our focus.
You’ll report directly to our COO, Nicolai Krarup (https://www.linkedin.com/in/nicolaikrarup/) and work closely with him and the other members of the management team.
- Help improve product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Help build out a market profile through the definition of customer, partner profiles for business-to-business engagements.
- Monitor the progress of sales and marketing activities within the company.
- Create marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing sales action plans if needed.
- Accomplish marketing and sales by assigning, scheduling, counselling, and following up with executive management.
- Update CRM & marketing software to manage and organise information.
- Formulate a digital marketing plan and present to senior management
- Write reports, company brochures and presentations, preparing briefs, research and presenting results internally
- Write online content and press releases for publishing to partners and corporate website
- Setup and drive online traffic with web-related campaigns, assessing the impact and reporting on results
- Have a view onto how to use marketing automation through the adoption of marketing artificial intelligence tools for better online presence
- Maintain online presence, e.g. site content, relevance, newsletters, updating and maintaining social media and setting up SEO and SEM
- Maintain and ensure that company presentation materials reflect brand guidelines for all content going to externals
You will help build our relationships and create a workload for executive management to enable them to go out and close new partnership deals. As such, you are equal parts project manager, technophile as well as both strong visual and verbal communicator.
It is essential that you are structured, focused, independently driven and not afraid to get your hands dirty a.k.a. rolling up your sleeves. You will have to be able to proactively reach out and drive yourself, have ambitions and think creatively about building out the Global Mediator business in order for this to be the job for you!
- 4+ years of marketing experience working within related fields (data analysis, market analysis, pre-sales, marketing, events management, business administration) in B2B or IT company.
- A basic skillset is to naturally organise, coordinate and follow-up like a project manager.
- Experience with breaking down a strategy and creating marketing roadmap deliveries, with clear indicators of bottlenecks and stakeholders.
- You speak and write English at a level that allows you create strong material by yourself.
- Minimum education level is a university level bachelor degree.
- Self-starter, proactive, can work autonomously, responsible.
- Digitally native and well versed with website modification, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Data Consultant / Data Architect
What we are looking for?Test description
Experience:+3 years’ experience designing architecture, including principles, governance structures, system landscape etc
Languages:Fluent spoken English