- 2+ years of Microsoft Dynamics NAV development experience or 3-5 years of successful experience developing other ERP systems
- Good knowledge of the functionality/modules in NAV
- At least Intermediate English spoken skills and good communication skills
- Ability and desire to work in low hierarchy and high freedom/responsibility environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- .NET/C# hands-on experience would be a plus
- As a key member of the development team you will work on dedicated projects in direct dialogue with our partner in order to solve a variety of development issues.
- The majority of our projects is on the latest version of NAV and may require travel to on-site location in Europe — as a team we tend to work on larger and/or technically challenging NAV installations.
Full Stack Engineer (Python)
What we are looking for?The new era of public transportation is coming. With that new challenges arise. And to deal with them our customer (the leading provider of autonomous vehicle solutions in the Nordics and the Baltics with headquarter in Denmark) is developing solution that will help to create autonomous bus orchestration. For this project we are looking for talented person who is ready to help us with these technical challenges, and is not scared to create something that does not exist yet.
Experience:3+ years of Python experience
Languages:Intermediate English spoken and written level
Data Consultant / Data Architect
What we are looking for?
Experience:+3 years’ experience designing architecture, including principles, governance structures, system landscape etc
Languages:Fluent spoken English
Test Engineer (MS Dynamics NAV)
What we are looking for?Global Mediator is experiencing steady growth and needs to further expand its development capacity. As a result, we are looking for a Test Engineer (ideally with NAV testing experience) to join our ever expanding technical team. This position is based in our Kyiv office.
Experience:Over 2 years
Languages:English, Upper Intermediate