Our customer is one of the largest and most respected Scandinavian Dynamics partners that we have worked with on a variety of projects for 4 years. Recently our work-load has increased and we are in the process of implementing new working procedures focused on performing more AL development in VS Code with local development environment based on Docker. Moving forward they will use Jira for task management, BitBucket for source control and Azure pipelines for automated test and release management.
This is a long-term assignment using the latest best practices related to Business Central in the largest NAV/BC developer organization in Ukraine.
Main project tasks
- As a key member of the development team you will work on dedicated projects in direct dialogue with our partner in order to solve a variety of development issues.
- The majority of our projects is on the latest version of NAV and may require travel to on-site location in Europe — as a team we tend to work on larger and/or technically challenging NAV installations.
- 2+ years of Microsoft Dynamics NAV development experience or 3+ years of successful experience developing other ERP systems
- Good knowledge of the functionality/modules in NAV
- At least Intermediate English spoken skills and good communication skills
- Ability and desire to work in low hierarchy and high freedom/responsibility environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- .NET/C# hands-on experience would be a plus
Test Engineer (MS Dynamics NAV)
What we are looking for?Global Mediator is experiencing steady growth and needs to further expand its development capacity. As a result, we are looking for a Test Engineer (ideally with NAV testing experience) to join our ever expanding technical team. This position is based in our Kyiv office.
Experience:Over 2 years
Languages:English, Upper Intermediate