The key purpose of this role is to organize and coordinate administration of office facilities: to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
Main tasks of the role
- Organizing the office layout
- Maintaining the office cleanliness and proper condition, arranging necessary repairs
- Ordering stationery, equipment and furniture
- Supplying kitchen with food, water, kitchenware and other essential goods
- Liaising with facility management vendors, including cleaning and security services
- Managing contracts and price negotiations with suppliers and service providers
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
- Managing office budgets, ensuring accurate and timely reporting
- Coordination of team members’ business trips according to company policy
- Assisting in planning and organizing in-house or off-site activities, like parties and celebrations
- Providing general support to visitors
- Assisting in the onboarding process for new hires ensuring the new workplace readiness
- Taking an initiative on suggesting improvements to company procedures and day-to-day operation
- 1+ year of managing administrative issues in the office (with 40+ staff)
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook)
- At least Intermediate level of spoken English
- Highly organized, initiative, reliable and positive personality, can do attitude, excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills, attentive to details
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision
Microsoft Dynamics NAV/365 BC Developer
What we are looking for?
We experience steady growth and need to further expand our development capacity. As we focus on selling development projects to long-term partners, our team consists of a variety of strongly skilled and strong minded people.
Experience:Over 1 year
Test Engineer (MS Dynamics NAV)
What we are looking for?Global Mediator is experiencing steady growth and needs to further expand its development capacity. As a result, we are looking for a Test Engineer (ideally with NAV testing experience) to join our ever expanding technical team. This position is based in our Kyiv office.
Experience:Over 2 years
Languages:English, Upper Intermediate