GMs Business intelligence (BI) leverages software and services to transform data into actionable intelligence that informs an organization’s strategic and tactical business decisions. Ultimately, to outsmart and out-deliver your competitors..
Business intelligence (BI) is a technology-driven process for analyzing data (sometimes Big Data) and presenting actionable information through Data Visualization to help e.g. executives, and other corporate employees make informed decisions.
Business Intelligence (BI) comprises the strategies and technologies used by enterprises for the data analysis of business information. BI technologies provide historical, current and predictive views of business operations.
- Connect with your data, any data
- Prepare and model your data with ease
- Provide new advanced analytics in a simple fashion
- Create interactive reports customized for your business
- For businesses looking to analytically approach business development
- For managers looking to visualise new opportunities or identify unknown challenges
- To get a broader view of the business through connecting new data sources providing new and added insight
- Faster reporting, analysis or planning
Online analytical processing
Complex event processing
Business performance management
“Don’t be theoretical Start with a business problem!” We practice Keep It Simple Stupid, which means we focus on simple problems first, instead of defining a larger complex problem to get underway.
“Unify data strategy and business strategy” any business looking to leverage real change is looking to understand its data. We help define what data is necessary for the business to drive understanding from its data; or help define what that data should look like.
“Informed decision-making through visualisation of key business information” once the key performance indicators are clear and the data is present, we’ll get straight to visualizing this early on, as this ensures engagement and insight from all stakeholders as early as possible. The more visual, the easier it is to engage with.
Common functions of Business Intelligence technologies include:
- MS Power BI implementation
- Online analytical processing
- Text mining
- Big data analytics
- Complex event processing
- Prescriptive analytics
- Data mining
- Predictive analytics
- Statistical analysis
- Process mining