GM Application Integration solution
GM is an expert on Application Integration especially for ERPs, and we leverage computer networking, enterprise application integration, business process management, standard APIs and manual programming to enable systems & business applications to communicate with each other in order to increase productivity, reduce errors and human workforce requirement and open new routes to business revenue potential through novel data integration application possibilities.
Application Integration overview
Application integrations brings a component subsystems into Dynamics NAV and ensures that they function together as one ecosystem. This solution brings add itional value to previously independent systems and creates new capabilities that are possible because of interactions between subsystems.
- Allows applications to function together with existing systems
- Ensure that changes to core business data made by one application are correctly reflected in others
- Unites databases and workflows associated with business applications
- Ensures smooth modernization of business applications and workflows
For busineses looking to:
- introduce new applications into their legacy SCM, ERP, CRM systems
- connect applications across different enterprises
- open new routes to business revenue potential
- increase visibility, productivity and reduce errors and human workforce through integration with 3rd party systems
Analysis and definition of “the path of least resistance” integration
Implementation of integration for a technical best-fit solution using best-practice integration technology stacks (see tools)
Data object validation
Documentation of data, objects, service information exchange, definitions, etc.
Solution overview documentation
Customer support and resolution services
WEB Services implementation
XML / JSON implementation
SOAP / REST implementation
Requirement Driven Development
These are typical services by GM when we do Application Integration:
- Integration plan overview including the idea and suggestion on how to implement it.
- Documentation on integration architecture (technical diagrams, data structure diagram, guides on how to set it up and use it).
- Mapping schema of what data fields from one system "go" to what fields in another system.
- Smooth and effective integration of Dynamics NAV with any business management system and/or 3rd party solution or application.