The Global Mediator team has built ERP solutions on Microsoft Dynamics since 2012, providing both configuration, redeployment, upgrades and DevOps for ERP. We ensure that our customers have reliable access to relevant business processes and critical data on the latest Dynamics solution. Business applications are undergoing rapid development and are moving from self-hosted, locally run and configured solutions to ERP-as-a-Service in a cloud environment. Global Mediator engineers it all.
State of the art
Over the past couple of years business applications have moved from the outskirts of Microsoft technology to the core. Dynamics 365 Business Central (formerly Dynamics NAV) has a long history as an accounting compliance solution through a monolithic ERP to – gradually – moving to a more distributed cloud-based application. It offers a surprisingly wide range of customization options and enhanced functionality through development of extensions that expand the applications functionality. Just as importantly, it is adaptable, built to be extended and integrated with business applications across other Microsoft Cloud Services such as Office 365, Power BI and PowerApps. Dynamics D365 Business Central can be deployed and hosted as either a cloud service on Azure, privately or locally hosted.
Made for business
Depending on the complexity of the business it supports, Dynamics 365 Business Central can support businesses with a few users or with several thousand users. It delivers an integrated suite of business applications with a common process and data model. It covers deep operational end-to-end processes and traditionally integrates back-office processes such as finance, logistics, service, supply chain as well as some HR and manufacturing. In addition to its ease of use and flexibility, Dynamics NAV/BC is used in over 100 countries making it one of the most widely used finance application.
Global Mediator works with a variety of strong partners giving us the chance to push the edges of what the application can do. We have a strong desire for continuous improvement made us extremely determined to find optimal solutions.
We design and build new functionality, but we also refactor, re-implement and rebuild solid business solutions.
- Provide real-time business and operations visibility
- Automate and streamline core business operations
- Provide a single point of truth for organisations
- Integrate all business processes and sub-processes into a single unified system
- Businesses looking to increase productivity and lower operating expenses
- Businesses looking to streamline and automate recording and tracking of information and key data across departments and locations
- Businesses to facilitate easier access to information and key data about their processes across departments and locations
Local and self-hosted solution
Own cloud solution
Project Breakdown Structure and Documentation
Requirement Driven Development
Test Automation - unit tests
Test Automation - UI
Common services by Global Mediator around ERP include:
- Day-to-day development pipeline configuration
- Extended team support
- Deployment and testing
- Add-ons within NAV/BC design
- System optimization
- Solution development
- Data management
- Quality audit (including 3rd party apps and bug fixing)
- Extension development
- Support and troubleshooting