GM has been building ERP solutions for 8+ years providing both configuration, redeployment, upgrades and devops for ERP to ensure that its customers reliably access correct, relevant and business critical data and business processes.
These solutions are undergoing rapid development and are moving from self-hosted, locally run and configured solutions to ERP-as-a-Service in a cloud environment. GM does it all.
D365 Business Central (formerly Dynamics NAV) offers a wide range of customization options and enhanced functionality through development of extensions that expand the applications functionality. D365 Business Central is a cloud based SaaS hosted on Microsoft’s Azure infrastructure. D365 is adaptable and built to extend and integrate with business applications across other Microsoft Cloud Services such as Office 365, Power Bi and PowerApps.
Dynamics NAV allows you to customize the solution’s functionality and develop add-on modules that extend the functionality of the solution. Unlike D365 Business Central, Dynamics NAV can be deployed and hosted as either a cloud service on Azure, privately or locally hosted. Dynamics NAV uses a desktop application for access, there is also support for mobile and tablet devices.
D365 for Finance and Operations (formerly Dynamics AX) is for mid to large corporations to manage major back office operations such as finances, manufacturing, distribution, and HR.
D365 has a tight end-to-end business solution integration with ERP, CRM, AI powered analytical services and other Microsoft cloud products, whereas AX does not support such a wide range of native backend integrations.
GM offers solutions for both Dynamics AX and D365 for Finance and Operations
ERPs deliver an integrated suite of business applications. ERPs share a common process and data model, covering broad and deep operational end-to-end processes, such as integrating backoffice business processes e.g finance, HR, distribution, manufacturing, service and supply chain.
- Provide real-time business and operations visibility
- Automate and streamline core business operations
- Provide a single point of truth for organizations
- Integrate all business processes and sub-processes into a single unified system
- For businesses looking to increase productivity and lower operating expenses
- For businesses looking to streamline and automate recording and tracking of information and key data across departments and locations
- For businesses to facilitate easier access to information and key data about their processes across departments and locations
Centralized platform for cross-company back and front-office operations
Distribution process management
Supply chain management
Services knowledge base
Improve accuracy of financial data
Facilitate better project planning
Automate the employee life-cycle
Standardize critical business procedures
Reduce redundant tasks
Assess business needs
Accounting and financial applications
Lower purchasing costs
Manage human resources and payroll
Project Breakdown Structure and Documentation
Requirement Driven Development
Test Automation - unit tests
Test Automation - UI
Continuous Delivery and Integration
Common services rendered by GM around ERP include:
- Day-to-day development pipeline configuration
- Extended team suport
- Deployment and testing
- Add-ons within NAV design
- System optimization
- Solution development
- Data management
- Quality audit (including 3rd party aps and bug fixing)
- Extension development
- Support and trubleshooting