Meta UI is an advanced IT-solution enabling users to modify the UI in their business applications beyond the limitations set by the suppliers. Meta UI gives users new powers to interact with business data thanks to new visualising and grouping tools. The solution enables businesses to use a wide set of parameters to present the right information in a user-friendly format within their existing ERP-system. It has been reviewed and approved by a leading audit firm for compliance, security and performance. Meta UI is applicable for Microsoft Dynamics NAV/BC-systems but is not limited to it.
Meta UI Grid component: watch the video >
With Meta UI you can bring the user experience of your business system to yet another level. You can aggregate information, merge columns, define conditional styling, enable table-tree visualisation and much more. This gives your organisation the potential to improve the operational performance without having to go through a major programme modification. No extra help is needed to set your custom views, but we are pleased to assist if you need us.
- An advanced solution to configure your business applications above and beyond what standard UIs allow
- An opportunity to apply conditional styling that emphasize what is really important and ensure your users won't miss it
- A way to aggregate information into simple and concise form, saving users time and eliminating mistakes
- Businesses seeking to optimize planning overview within their solutions
- Businesses that want to empower end users to interact better with massive volumes of information
- Businesses in need of accelerating the operational speed within the ERP-system
- CFOs who strive to reduce the cost of mistakes
Test-driven approach (TDD)
Typical services by Global Mediator when we implement Meta UI:
- Identify the area of optimization
- Develop plan for implementation
- Train on functionality
- Support on any development if needed
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!